Echo Keepsake with 18k Gold
A keepsake jar (or memory jar) is a unique, petite alternative to a traditional urn or grave marker. Perfectly sized to hold a small portion of ashes or a personal memento, The Echo Keepsake is a tangible remembrance of your beloved companion.
Featuring a domed lid with lustrous dots and a golden cat silhouette, the glossy exterior on this wheel-thrown porcelain jar beautifully reflects any light cast upon it. Delicate hand-painted crimson hearts eternally encompass the form with steady rhythm as a subtle, soothing emblem of eternal love.
Boasting a small footprint, this keepsake jar is nice space-saving option for apartment-dwellers. Although small in size, The Echo Keepsake is large enough to hold precious little treasures and a lifetime of memories.
This lovingly-crafted piece should last for generations with proper handling and care.
• A petite porcelain lidded jar with a clear glossy exterior, and hand-painted 18k gold and crimson imagery.
• Suitable for storing a small portion of cremated remains, fur clippings, whiskers, pet i.d. tags, or any other small, meaningful object.
• Smooth-sanded base to help prevent marring of table surfaces.
• Jar’s pretty design fits nicely within a variety of interior design aesthetics.
• Satin drawstring bag and care instructions included.
• Every item is made by hand, by me, in my Los Angeles studio.
3.5” w x 3” h; approximate volume: 7 cubic inches
Suitable for holding a small portion of cremated remains of a pet or human, or the full remains of a kitten, puppy, small animal, or infant weighing up to 6 lbs.
Each jar features a different cat silhouette. Please contact me if you desire a particular pose, otherwise the item you receive will have a SIMILAR –yet not identical- silhouette as pictured.
Turnaround time for OUT-OF-STOCK items and CUSTOM ORDERS is currently 4-5 weeks.
•Want a different design? Look at my other Keepsake Urns.
•Have a question about this item? Visit my FAQ page.
•Gift Certificates available in any denomination.